Thursday, April 30, 2015

24 Things

It's my 24th birthday, so I'm keeping things short and sweet today. I'll get to my 24 before 24 list soon, but for now, here's 24 things you might not know about me...

1. I was born at 12:15 pm, aka the time this post was published ;)
2. I broke my leg in kindergarten.
3. Chocolate is not my thing.
4. I have a real issue with odd numbers, I just don't like them period.
5. Barre may be my new favorite thing and the reason I've been MIA all month.
6. Mindy Kaling + BJ Novak = #RelationshipGoals
7. I'm extremely lazy sometimes.
8. Brave Honest Beautiful is my anthem for 24.
9. Michael Buble was the best concert of my life.
10. I'm not so picky anymore.
11. I love Starbucks, but I only drink tea.
12. Soco is my second home.
13. Babies both terrify and charm me.
14. I'm crazy competitive, even if I don't show it.
15. My mom is my best friend.
16. Butterflies are my spirit bug.
17. I have slight road rage.
18. I still listen to N'Sync.
19. I have little patience for cooking.
20. I'm a talkative introvert.
21. I tend to be late to almost everything.
22. The best hula-hoop(er) you will ever meet, no lie.
23. I still believe in fairytales.
24. Secretly hoping Kate and Will's baby will share my birthday.

Hope your April was lovely!

XOXO
Melissa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!