Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Unorganized Pt. 2

It's been 3 days since I've returned to Greece and it's a little chaotic around here. My room is covered with trinkets and souvenirs I've yet to handout, my purse is filled with maps and receipts I no longer need, and my body is still adjusting to the 8 hour time difference! Because everyone deserves a welcome home treat, I ordered myself the most perfect agenda from ban.do to come home to. Let me just say, ban.do has outdone themselves. This agenda is everything and more and I suggest everyone of you jump on the bandwagon. This post is not sponsored, but seriously, who doesn't love fun stickers, sweet compliments, and pops of color? Did I mention it fits perfectly in your purse? I'm obsessed. Now hurry up and order yourself an agenda, they've sold out once already!

xoxo
Melissa

P.S. Greece recap coming soon ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!