Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Take Me to Greece

I can't believe it's been over a month since I left for Greece. It feels like it was just yesterday. I don't even know which part I miss the most, the people, the food, the shops, the scenery, or the wine? I was living my own "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" experience with a high school bestie, and I wouldn't change a thing, even if we missed our final flight home.

This trip was out of this world and full of new adventures. I finally took the plunge and booked the trip I always wanted. We didn't have everything planned and you know what, things still turned out okay. We made friends with the locals and tourists, rode donkeys, jumped off a cliff, climbed the Acropolis, danced the night away in Mykonos, and snorkeled in the bluest waters I've ever seen. And even after all this, there's still so much to see. Not sure where I'm going next, but this girl has her passport ready!

xoxo
Melissa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!